As a company we are committed to acting responsibly to supply products that do not harm our environment. The environment and our carbon footprint are very important to us here in New Zealand.
All our timber products where required have Government approval and in increasing cases we can supply you with timber flooring that is certified from sustainably managed forests from New Zealand and around the world.
Our Commitment To You
- We specialize in supplying hardwood flooring timbers from around the world, in Solid, Engineered and pre finished engineered flooring, giving you more opportunities for you and your customers.
- To compliment the timber flooring, we can supply all the flooring accessories starting from the underfloor heating systems, levelling compounds, moisture barriers, adhesives, underlayment, through to the floor stains and floor coating, including an Eco friendly, Solvent free range!
- Our full hearted commitment to the flooring industry started in 2008, and we now have to offer you a recently refurbished showroom with over 40m2 of floor space and an additional 35 m2 also available. We are able to supply you with flooring samples, sent free of charge, we can also prepare stain and special finish flooring samples upon special request.
- Forte Flooring has over 100 hard flooring options to offer you, from solid Burmese Teak flooring through to humble Macrocarpa flooring, all offered with our 25 year warranty.
- Of course, if you see some timber flooring we don’t have, but would like to buy it from us; we will do our best to source it for you!
- We now have the largest range in New Zealand of engineered timber flooring products, starting with Prefinished Ultra 21mm , this high quality engineered flooring comes with a huge 6mm wear layer, equivalent to almost all solid timber flooring wear layers ( you can’t sand below the wear layer, i.e. The tongue and groove system in the floor board) This flooring out performs traditional solid timber ,it is more stable, straighter, easier to install and can be easily installed on approved under floor heating systems and acoustic floor systems.
- Ultra smartfloor is also one of our engineered timber floors with the big 6mm wear layer, this product is supplied unfinished and is available in board width up to 240mm, great for flooring contractors and tradesmen who want to either stain, oil or simply urethane the top surface on site.
- Ultra 15 is our new generation professional flooring, designed for the floor installer and new home buyer, this product gives you the benefits of a thin (15mm) flooring to fit in with your carpet levels, but retaining the solid timber wear layer (6mm) and the length spread you normally get with solid timber flooring. It is available in French Oak.
- Smartfloor is another of our engineered flooring products, this 14.5mm thick with a 3-4mm wear layer flooring is available in prefinished, and in either the tuff lock joint or standard T&G joint, great for quick and easy installations over other subfloors.
- Classicfloor is our original solid timber flooring, we offer a full range of species, widths and thickness, most of this flooring range is available with end matching i.e.( tongue and groove on the ends)
- Classicfloor also incorporates the new range of solid timber parquet flooring in Oak and Merbau, with the popular 7 finger and herringbone pattern being available.
- Forte Flooring are also able to supply you with a full range of sports floors, starting from the simple home gym floor or dance studio floor, to the international standard sports arena floor.
- Not forgetting the huge range of flooring accessories we offer, these are an important part of completing any successful flooring job. We specialize in the supply of professional underlay designed for engineered,acoustic and sports flooring, along with the Moisture barriers, Adhesives, Levelling compounds, Stains, Coatings, Flooring Trims and profiles and Floor care and maintenance products.